Invalid pages during CCC process - error dialog shows but no useful description
- Make sure that you have CCC Credentials set up using the Customization Manager.
- Create a new item in the Ares Client. Don't include a page range or a page count.
- Click on the Copyright tab for the item.
- Use the search tools to get a list of records from the CCC
- Click on one of the records.
- Receive a message that the pages are invalid.
- Submit this form with a nonsensical value for the New Pages field, such as 12-0, 12-9999999999999999999, or 15-11 and submit the form.
You may receive the error in the client asking if you want to save feedback.
Genie Powell shared this idea