Field customizations may not apply on some grids.
Field customizations and layout customizations may conflict on grids depending on which order they are applied. To reproduce:
1. Assign a layout template to a staff user in Staff Manager, but make sure there are no field customization rules yet.
2. Open the Client with that staff user.
3. Perform a basic user search from the main menu.
4. On the list of user search results, choose a field such as Username and drag it to a different position.
5. Close the Client, saving layout changes.
6. In Staff Manager, add a field customization to hide the field you selected.
7. Reopen the Client and perform another basic user search.
The field you selected should be hidden, but is not.
Released in Aeon 4.0