The Odyssey Manager does not check to see if the Library is a Trusted CopyrightPayer so the CopyrightAlreadyPaid checkbox never gets checked when the file has been received. As a result, the Journal Titles received from a Copyright Payer end up on the Copyright Reports.
Bug# 44910 votes
Workaround: Try different numbers in the parameters of the report.0 votes
When you export the report in Excel, everything is left blank except for the parameters. v9.0.3 and web report v9.0.0
Workaround: The same web report data can be extracted from ILLiad using an ODBC link. See https://support.atlas-sys.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011809414-Administrative-Web-Reports for examples of queries that can be run to obtain this information.0 votes
ILLiad reports sometimes generate with more sites than were intended.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Find or set up an ILLiad server that has multiple sites
2. Go to <illiad_server>/ILLiad/webreports
3. Choose any report and select one of the sites that is not "ALL". Make sure that the selected site is the only site that is selected.
4. Generate the report, notice that the
If you use the menu links when navigating the WebReports module, this issues does not occur.1 vote
1. Go to /illiad/webreports/Borrowing/ElecDelTurnaroundTime.aspx
2. Select a range and generate a report
3. Attempt to download the resulting XLS
You should then be presented with the error screen below. This seems to be due to a change in default behavior for DevExpress's ASPxGridView control.1 vote
On the ILLiad web reporting site, run a report for Borrowing - Requests Sent by Hour.
Select 'Export to Microsoft Excel'.
The Excel file that is generated starts with "RequestsSentbyDay...."1 vote