How can we improve ILLiad?

Include more high contrast skins in ILLiad

Customer requests more high contrast skin options for ILLiad. "in general if there is a dark background a light font is better. Dark on dark is difficult to read." More details and pictures in ticket 8724.

16 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Adminsspires (Product Owner, Atlas Systems, Inc.) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sheila Ketchum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like the option of having a skin matching ILLiad pre-9.0 with more blue. All the gray is causing some eye strain.

• Kat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed - in lieu of a full customization, higher contrast skins would be amazing. A greyscale / high-contrast black and white skin would be lovely for colorblind folks, those with eye problems, those in too-bright offices, etc...

• Andrew Morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ideally, we should be able to completely customize the background and font colors for the entire client.

• Alica Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I just updated to ILLiad 9.0 and I LOVE having a Dark skin, but the queue name in the lower left is in black and is very difficult to see with the dark grey background. A light grey for the queue name would be better. Things like that.

• Kate Z. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be great if the skin choices could enlarge fonts, and make highlighted requests more clear

Feedback and Knowledge Base